"Working in partnership to develop expertise and raise standards."
Welcome to Lightwoods Teaching School Alliance.
Lightwoods Primary School is a National Teaching School and National Support School. Over a number of years, the Senior Leadership Team and I have developed our practice and supported many schools covering a wide range of needs. The school is also involved in network learning, school collaboration and national conferences to share our practice.
I am trained as a School Improvement Partner and National Leader of Education. As part of the Lightwoods Teaching School Alliance we have a number of Strategic Partners who work with us to complement our expertise, many of which are Specialist Leaders of Education.
We can provide bespoke support for the whole school, leadership and teaching and learning. This support can be with specific groups, 1-1 support or through our many CPD opportunities:
- SLT in strategic vision and whole school development, school improvement and self-evaluation.
- Leadership development at all levels including research development.
- Teaching and Learning to include curriculum development, observation of teaching and support for planning and moderation.
- Creative learning and the curriculum.
- Training for support staff.
We offer a range of training and CPD and aim to ensure that all training provides inspirational and motivational learning and supports developing practice in your own school at all levels.