Date posted: 2 Mar 2020
Start date: September 2020
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: L16 – L22
Contract term: Permanent
The children and governing body of Lightwoods Primary School wish to appoint a new Headteacher.
We are a passionate and enthusiastic team, striving to bring our school ethos alive – “Together We Grow”. Our dynamic staff thrive on challenge, innovation and creativity whilst having clear and rigorous systems in place to ensure children’s learning remains at the centre of our school vision. Excellent behaviour for learning and attitudes to school, ensure that our school is harmonious, child centred and a positive place to teach and learn. Lightwoods primary School is an exciting place to be with an already strong reputation.
We are looking for a leader:
- Who can provide strong strategic leadership to drive school improvement.
- Who is dynamic and can bring their own flair and experience to take us forward.
- Who will ensure continuity whilst seeking to extend, develop teaching and learning further.
- Who can demonstrate a strong leadership experience which will lead to our continuing upward trends in attainment.
- Who can communicate, develop and immerse themselves into our school community.
We can offer:
- children, who enjoy school, have a passion for learning, take the lead in identifying their strengths and next steps and make our school proud.
- a creative and developed curriculum
- Highly motivated and professional staff
- a supportive governing body
- a supportive parent body
Lightwoods Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: 8.00am Monday 23 March 2020
Interviews 30th March/31st March 2020
Lightwoods Primary School
Castle Road East, Oldbury, West Midlands, B68 9BG